Monday, November 13, 2006

since my last update


I saw the arrival of the Rockefeller Christmas tree. And the camels are back! I saw them on their morning constitutional on Thursday morning, which is always a treat. Didn't see them when I had the camera the next day, but I'll take lots of pictures of them through the end of December. Have no fear. There will be lots of Camels in the City shots.

Democrats: good job. I still can't quite believe it, though. I'm now just waiting for the party to screw everything up, cause really: that's our MO.

I turned in the paper from hell; my exam is just about 48 hours away. I have too much confidence in the formulas sheet that we are allowed to bring into the exam. Anything we want can be on it, but I don't know if magnifiying glasses are allowed. If I knock the font size down anymore, I'm going to need one to read anything on it.

I have been knitting to take the edge off. I knit some burp cloths. My Dulaan items are coming right along. I'm going to draw those out though, because I haven't been very prolific lately, and I don't think my readership could take anymore sock in progress pictures.

No comments: