Monday, September 25, 2006

close enough to finished


Given my schedule for the next couple of weeks, socks that are just about finished are good enough for me. Aren't they, um, weird? To check in with the sock-of-the-month challenge, this (finishes) July. More Koigu, but it's probably the last of the Koigu for a while. I don't have any more in my stash! Shocking. August's socks are coming along swimmingly, and currently resides in my bag as commuting knitting. I've already turned the heel on sock #2, so it won't be long until I'm nearly caught up. Of course, I'm not accepting the fact that it's already the 25th of September, and that I haven't started anything new.

Our party schedule has been rather active (for us) lately, and getting home at 12:30am on a work/school night is too late for little old me. I have to recover! Nighty night.

No comments: