We're back! It was a lovely trip, and New Hampshire was terrific. That is, until the weather took a strange turn into late July conditions and the humidity and heat went through the roof. But the very cold north Atlantic has a way of cooling you off pretty quickly, if you are so lucky.
1. Visiting lots of little yarn shops and falling in love with this craft again.
2. Teaching Hubby how to knit, and bursting with pride at how well his hat is coming along.
3. The Red Hook brewery (not from Red Hook, Brooklyn! Who knew?)
4. Eating my weight in fried clams and oysters, slurping down raw oysters, and lobster rolls.
5. Wearing Chamomile a couple of chilly nights.
6. Progressing quite nicely on a soon-to-be-one-year-old's Wave Jacket!
I'll provide more details on the trip, comments on blogs, and return emails soon. I'm so glad that I'm off of work for another week.