Saturday, October 28, 2006

fessing up

Last night I realized that I hadn't admitted to another yarn binge. I was going to be in the area of Downtown Yarns, had a gift certificate (thank you Katie!), and had just been through a spectacularly horrible class. So I bought yarn. It's better than eating or chain smoking, right?


I unearthed this very pretty skein of Trekking from the sock yarn shelf. I had just started the Jaywalkers and decided to try to springy colors for the next pair.


I went to DY for Sea Silk. It was sold out, but I just loved the colors of their Silk Maiden, so decided to get something close to my goal. I can't wait to use this.


The real splurge were these two little skeins. I have no idea what to do with them, but the colors were so fantastic that I couldn't leave them on the shelf.

Finally, happy birthday Hubby! I hope that the 60mph wind gusts blew in the start to another lovely year.

No comments: