Thursday, July 26, 2007

listage before i leave

It's all Harry Potter, all the time!

1. These t-shirts, sadly not real, are very entertaining (but likely rated at least a PG-13: you've been warned, but it's worth it).

2. Spoiler in the link! But when you are done reading, click on over here for a most excellent discussion about the end (and the whole thing really). But maybe I just like it because of the Jane Austen links the author draws...

3. I really like the stuff in the new Interweave Knits. Will it be waiting at home for me tonight, for excellent airplane reading? Probably not, but a girl can dream.

So: we're off. Sort of. I'm packing an Icarus, an Embossed Leaf, and Cascade for an intarsia class! And I can't wait to buy yarn!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Have a great time! I am waiting for my husband to finish book 7--he orders them from England and it just arrived a day ago. Thanks for not pointing a spoiler up front!

I too like the IK Fall preview. Lots of great cables!