Tuesday, July 24, 2007

mission accomplished

I really wanted to get my latest Trekking Jaywalkers done before we left for Portland early, early on Friday morning. And I did! While watching the Yankees (currently) beat the stuffing out of the Royals.*

Pattern: Grumperina's Jaywalkers (is a link really necessary? didn't think so.)
Yarn: Trekking XXL, color 107
Needles: Addi Turbo size 0, 40" long
Modifications: I magic looped, and unintentionally skipped the slipped stitch along the side of the foot. I think we'll live!

*Uh-oh. Johnny Damon just struck out.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Great socks! Have a great trip!

~Kristie said...

TOO CUTE! I'm glad you got them finished in time for your trip. I'm SO BUMMED you're going to Portland this weekend because I will be there on the weekend of the 10th! Can you believe it? We just barely missed each other. Well... not barely, but you know what I mean.

Have a safe and wonderful time!