Wednesday, August 16, 2006

second blankie

At my birthday party on Saturday I was able to place the third baby blanket of the year in the future mom's hands. I've been hiding this for a while, since Mom is a reader. I think that she really liked it!


The blankie had a little photo shoot before getting wrapped up for presentation. It's roughly 25 inches square, done in Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran. After I got it sewn together... and thought that it needed a little something.


So I added a quick boarder to tie the whole thing together. Having two 30 inch circulars on a blanket, while on the train, did cause a little alarm on the train. The best thing about the blankie is that it is so, so soft. Just the thing for cuddling forever (I hope)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it, in fact! And it looks so great in our slowly-shaping-up nursery. Can't wait to wrap the little guy in it!