Sunday, April 29, 2007

still here...

Tomorrow, the 140+ page paper goes to the printer, so this is going to be short. I've got to do a final read-through.

And finish the other paper due Monday evening. At which point we are handed the final. (But that's take-home, so no worries.)

But the end is in sight. Less than two weeks now! After yesterday's big presentation of the big paper, I fell off the Knit From Your Stash wagon and bought yarn at Downtown Yarns. I love that place! And I was in the neighborhood.

This week in knitting, I unpinned the Thinking Dress from its blocking moorings, and knit a bunch of a sock using the magic loop method. My first time! I adore a self-striping, stockinette sock.

I can't wait for school to be over!

2 comments:

~Kristie said...

Your definitely in the homestretch now! Congrats on your accomplishments!

Okay, so I'm totally embarrassed. Normally I take my car everywhere, but today we decided to take DH's car out to see the grandkids baseball game. I decide not to take my purse into the game and asked DH to pop the trunk. And what do I find in his trunk? Only the blogiversary package I gave him a month ago to put in the mail for you. Needless to say, *I* will be mailing it off to you tomorrow. I'm so embarrassed!

Brenda said...

Glad the end is in sight!

You deserved new yarn after presenting your paper!

Good luck on your final!