Tuesday, March 21, 2006

from the archives

So, school is currently kicking my butt. Work is currently kicking me around too. Pressure is building from all sides, including the pressure to knit a hat and booties for a friend who is attending a baby shower this weekend. I know the expecting dad slightly, so I really want to get them done, but....... WHEN?

As a result of the fact that my knit blog has had no knitting content for quite a while, here's a picture of a little scarf I made for one of my LA nieces. Knitting for girls out there is hard, because when do they need wool? It's always 70 degrees!


This is the laceweight yarn from Morehouse Merino, my favorite yarn source forever. My favorite, favorite is the 3-strand, but all of it is pretty great. This handpaint had lots of flecks of purples and really hot pinks every once in a while. Through the magic of blocking, all of the wrapped stitches untangled, and I was very pleased with how it turned out. She liked it too!

No comments: