Thursday, December 28, 2006

i lurve it already

I started my Drop-Stitch Sweater yesterday, and I'm loving it! I'm also loving just sitting around and knitting... which could get really habit-forming. The arm decreases are done, and the back should be finished this evening. I had to stop and take a picture before all natural light disappeared. It's lovely to still have light at 4:30pm!

I've upgraded to the new Blogger, and it seems that my picture is fairly cropped, among other issues. I have a lot to learn about this new version! Oh, and if you were considering going to the Museum of Natural History this week: DON'T! It's a crazy madhouse. But the origami animal tree was really cool, and I'll share pictures of that treat soon.

(ETA: Ah well, the picture thing seems to have resolved itself. Thanks Blogger!)

No comments: