Wednesday, December 27, 2006

quick update

So, happy holiday of your choice. We ran out of here last week and I didn't get a chance to display the picture of the Lincoln Center Christmas tree. Maybe next year... This has to be quick because I'm leaving to go to the Museum of Natural History shortly... with the nephews. Hope I have the energy!

I finished a pair of socks! These are from the Regia Bamboo purchased during our August trip to Germany. Grafting is getting much, much easier. However, the next pair of socks I cast on are going to be toe-up. I just have to figure out how.

I finished (a while ago) a little hat out of leftover bits of Polar! This might go in the Dulaan bin, or to the next baby that pops out. We'll have to see which comes first.

Speaking of babies, I took advantage of the Webs sale on Louise Harding Kimono Angora. The baby gifts are in such high demand that I thought a little stash plugging is in order.

Finally, my last yarn purchase of 2006: Brown Sheep Wildfoote sock yarn from upstate. There was one amazing yarn store Mom knew of, and I'm lucky that this was it for the purchasing.

No comments: