Monday, May 28, 2007

last dulaan 07 post

Very happily, life did slow down this weekend. I decided to make it a four day weekend, and I'm still not ready to start the work week. I accomplished a major goal, which was to wash, dry, and pack up my Dulaan items to mail off. Good news about the Patons SWS hats in the lower right corner: after a bath, the stitches firmed up a bit, and got a lovely halo of fuzz, that will help ward off the winds of Mongolia. (Now I'll happily do something with the six-pack I've got stashed away.)

I also started a summer sweater project for me, but it's not feeling very photogenic right now. We went to the TKTS line yesterday morning, and I knit away on it while we stood. The group of four women behind us in line kept trading places, and they said that as long as I kept knitting, they'd know where to slip in. They were very funny.

1 comment:

~Kristie said...

I definitely need to participate in Dulaan next year. Your photos inspired me!