Thursday, March 29, 2007

baby invasion 2007

During a long-ish meeting at work the other day, I started making a list of the babies that will be arriving soon, and need some gifties. Much like last year, I should really get working.

Baby MW: co-worker of Hubby's, and I think that they would like a set of jester boots that were available on Interweave's website. Since they are felted wool, I've got a while before they need to be done. You can't subject a baby to wool in a NY summer.
Baby KB: another co-worker of Hubby's, and I'm thinking that booties in some of my stashed Louisa Harding Kimono Angora will work well.
Baby KE: friends that are getting the solid/stripy Cotton-Ease blanket. That's well in hand.
Baby AG: former co-worker of mine. I think that I want to use the Totoro hat from Hello Yarn for this gift. It's just so cute, and I think that they will really appreciate the Miyazaki reference. (Oh! And just born yesterday, I found out.)
Baby TP: kinda distant relatives of mine. Lots of options here! Any suggestions?

1 comment:

~Kristie said...

How about the Baby Kimono from Mason-Dixon? It's quick and easy and knit out of cotton yarn. Quick and Cheap!!