Wednesday, March 07, 2007

random thoughts wednesday

A random collection of thoughts from the past week:

a) I celebrated my seven-year anniversary at my job. That's a long time.
b) The cash registers at Starbucks was broken this morning, so I got breakfast for free.
c) The really poor performance of The Black Donnalleys on NBC may be the only thing that brings back Studio 60.
d) I am so, so ready to be done with school.
e) Two colleagues/friends are in Nepal this week. They've promised to buy me yarn in between meetings. I can't wait to see what they bring back. They aren't fiber people, but both happily wear gifts I've made for them.
f) Hubby made a drink with the clove-scented bourbon, and it was very tasty. Made with apple juice and seltzer.

I knit another hat for myself last weekend (what is that, three so far this year?). Picture below, but since it's black, it's going to be hard to photograph. And I've also started the heel of the rib and cable sock, and my Clapotis.

1 comment:

~Kristie said...

Congrats on 7 years. The longest I ever made it at one job was 5 years. Yeah for free breakfast & yummy bourbon, but I need pictures!!! At least a little snippet of the Clapotis..... pleeeeeeease.