Wednesday, February 28, 2007

february wrap-up

I didn't perform too badly in the stash reduction for February.

-one skein of Regia sock yarn (100g)
-ten skeins of Tahki Bunny for the drop-stitch sweater (1,000g)
-two skeins of Tahki Bunny for Dulaan items (100g)
-one skein of Morehouse Merino Bulky for mittens for me (I wore them today, but need to give them a hotter bath to get some felting going on.)

But, what's this? How did these get in my house?


I am weak, and hereby modify the rules of Knit From Your Stash 2007:

Sock yarn doesn't really count. I've got some Trekking XXL, Adirondack Soxie in Watermelon (but who would eat a watermelon with a big teal stripe in the middle? Icky!), and Mountain Colors Barefoot. I went to a new-to-me shop in Nyack last weekend, and it would have been rude to not buy anything after the amount of time I spent browsing and chatting with the staff.

1 comment:

~Kristie said...

Great job on the stash reduction! I think I read somewhere that sock yarn NEVER counts as stash yarn, so you're okay. I wouldn't have passed them up either! I especially LOVE the Adirondack Soxie and this is the first time I've ever seen or heard of it before... yes, I live under a rock!