Wednesday, January 31, 2007

january wrap-up

Here's what I accomplished in my quest to use up stashed yarn during January:

-Two skeins of Rowan Polar, purchased from someplace in Rhode Island during our 2005 summer vacation
-Two skeins of Noro Silk Garden, purchased from Knit Happens during a visit to DC in July 2005
-Two skeins of Regia Crazy Color, purchased from someplace in Germany during our 2006 summer vacation (should be finished tonight!)

Considering the amount of yarn I purchased in San Francisco, this isn't much progress in whittling down my stash. I have to do better next month! Given all that I have to accomplish before May 11 (graduation!), there isn't going to be a lot of time for knitting, I fear. But I lost my mittens this morning, so replacements will have to get bumped to the top of the pile for February.

For those following my foot issues, the orthopedist I saw this morning said that it's just a cyst that doesn't need to be removed. However, I need to be more careful in my shoe purchasing because the cyst won't go away. Henceforth, I have a pair of almost new Dankso shoes that I can't wear anymore. Anyone interested?

No comments: