Saturday, April 22, 2006

more library enhancement

I've gone a little crazy on buying knitting books this spring, but there is just such a bumper crop of them that I can't help myself. I'm almost done, really.

One Skein is my kind of book. I like my projects short and sweet, and with one skein how long can it last? I also have an unfortunate tendency to purchase one skein of something that catches my fancy and never have a real plan on how to use it. The patterns in the book include a lot of twists for basic projects. The hat isn't just a hat, but has lots of great cables of different sizes. The baby hat (and I certainly need some of those) has some great detail on the edging, and the bib is a little flower! So cute! Despite the presence of legwarmers (does anyone wear legwarmers?), it's a great book that I'll start using really soon.

No comments: